MY.NCWC.EDU is your personalized campus web site at North Carolina Wesleyan College.
FOR ASSISTANCE, please contact the Helpdesk at 252-984-5000 or email@example.com. For walk in assistance on the Main Campus, visit the Information Systems Department, located in the Spruill Building.
To log in:
- Go to http://my.ncwc.edu.
- At the top of the page, find the username and password boxes. Enter your information in the appropriate box.
- Your username is the first letter of your first and last names, followed by your student ID number. Example: John Doe with student ID 123456 would have the username JD123456.
- Your initial password is your date of birth in the format MMDDYYYY. Example: December 12, 1988 would be 12121988.
- Click the log in button.
- After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password and set up hint questions for forgotten password retrieval.
- If you are not prompted to create a new password, Immediately, click on the password management tool to change your password and set up your hint questions
- You must use your NCWC Student email for password retrieval.