MY.NCWC.EDU is your personalized campus web site at North Carolina Wesleyan College.
FOR ASSISTANCE, please contact the Helpdesk at 252-984-5000 or email@example.com. For walk in assistance on the Main Campus, visit the Information Systems Department, located in the Spruill Building.
To log in:
- Go to http://my.ncwc.edu.
- At the top of the page, find the username and password fields. Enter your information in the appropriate box.
- Your username is the first letter of your first and last names, followed by your student ID number. Example: John Doe with student ID 123456 would have the username JD123456.
- Your initial password is your date of birth in the format MMDDYYYY. Example: December 12, 1988 would be 12121988.
- Click the log in button.
- After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password and set up hint questions for forgotten password retrieval.
- If you are not prompted to create a new password, Immediately click on the "Password Management" portlet or link to change your password and set up your hint questions. If you do not change your password, you WILL NOT be able to login to the student email.
- You must use your NCWC Student email for password retrieval.