To access your email:
If you would like to use a phone or tablet to access your email, you MUST download the Outlook or Office 365 App from either the Play Store for Android or the App Store for Apple.
- After activating your student portal account, you can sign in to your student email account. Your student portal password will synchronize with your student email within two minutes.
- If you have just logged into my.ncwc.edu and changed your password and set up your hint questions, you will need to wait at least two minutes for that information to sync with Office 365.
- On the left side of the page, click the “Student Email” link in the “Quick Links” section. This will take you to your new email page, which is hosted by Microsoft Office 365.
- You will log in using your full college email address (email@example.com).
- Your username is the first letter of your first and last names, followed by your student ID number. Example: John Doe with student ID 123456 would have the username JD123456 and the email address JD123456@my.ncwc.edu.
- Your password will be the same as the one you use to login to my.ncwc.edu
- When you login for the first time, click on the "Outlook" icon in the App List.
- Select your preferred Language (English is the default) and Time Zone (NCWC is located in the Eastern Time Zone).
- Click on save and the next screen should be your student email Inbox.
- Please browse thru the Apps and take full advantage of your Student email account powered by Office 365.